Monday, February 9, 2009

A Challenge

My sister-in-law, Mari, had a challenge on her blog, and in order for me to win some curiously awesome prize from her..I must take part in her challenge(one must give to receive)! I normally don't do this stuff, but I think this could end up being kind of fun!

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, for you. Of course, that little something special is my choice...just throwing that out there. (There is no guarantee that you will actually like it, agree with it, or even appreciate it.)

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Kind of redundant since I just said that up above.)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {Might be a little while as this week is just a little crazy.}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. (Haha...since I have no clue...YET!)
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (Does that surprise you? After all...I AM a little strange myself.)
6. I will ship it if you live out of my "drop-off" range.

The catch?

Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same reward to the first 5 people who accept the challenge on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did this win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!***

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, You got me. I've decided to take on your challenge and I will post on my blog too. This is very interesting... I am very curious as to what you will give me. Hmmm... I know you are super creative, and super fun, and also a little crazy. Sure! I'm in. I will be sure to post a picture of whatever you send me on my blog. Well, be nice. please.

By the way I saw your parents at Kenton's wedding. It was great to see them. They always have such welcoming happy smiles and hugs to give. I wish I could have visited with them longer :)

Mimi said...

Yay for me!! This will be a fun challenge- hmmmm....what will I make? I can probably handle making five things- maybe if I pace myself to one thing every two months.. I'll be golden!!

See you Thursday!

Rebecca Pierce said...

This is NOT a participatory comment...but I wanted to comment still. I wish I could sign up and get something from you because I can guarantee that you'll make something that I'll like...it will either look or taste good...but you lost me at the mailing part. I know who will see my post first and I know I'll have to send stuff, and I literally have post office phobia...no, just mailing anything other than flat letters phobia. Anyway, not gonna happen, but it is a great idea and I look forward to seeing it spread!

Jen said...

Rebecca--you set your own rules on this "challenge". If you want to limit it to people that live in "drop-off" range, feel free to include that as one of your rules. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm double dipping. My sis in-law also did this and has had similar results, so I figure a little double dipping isn't too bad.

No more lazy me. I'm doing it!