Thursday, January 8, 2009

FOUND: ONE BIG LAZY BUM. DO YOU KNOW HER?

Photobucket
Yes. The lazy bum is me.

O.K., so it's not so much that I'm lazy as it is that by the time I actually have had time to sit down and update my blog on the gazillion happenings including, but not limited to Christams, I've been way too tired. (And no...I'm not pregnant. Trust me. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests. All negative.)
So, if you all will forgive me, I'm working on some posts right now which will be added to the blog later today and in the coming days. That's all for now.

Signing out,
Your favorite "lazy bum"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain. i don't have any christmas related posts on my blog yet :(

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

lol. okay you are forgiven, but JUST because you called yourself a lazy bum.