Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sending Big Birthday Wishes...


First, before I get to the meat of this post, I have to apologize to a few sister-in-laws whose birthdays I didn't recognize on my blog (you know who you are...). I'm sorry. It's not that your special days were any less important...I probably just wasn't stuck at home with several inches of snow on the ground and nothing to do. J/K. I love you too and hope your birthdays were extra special! I'll make a tribute to you next birthday. I promise!

O.K...now that I've apologized, we can get this show on the road.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!
Lauren is one of those people that adds so much excitement to everything. She's a planner/organizer extraordinaire. She loves the nitty-gritty details and has a magic touch to everything she does. Her cooking is amazing. She has a designer's eye for decor. She can create and imagine in ways that I cannot even begin to fathom. I love her spunk, spontaneity, humor and craziness. It brings so much fun to our big Carver crew. She's also sentimental and sensitive, which I love. She's one of the first to want to stick to traditions, to say she's sorry if she thinks she might have hurt your feelings, and definitely the first to try to add the element of fun to any situation. Lauren LOVES surprising others and being surprised! We hope you get lots of fun surprises on your birthday!
We love you Lauren. We hope your day is extra special!

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

This is really cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!

lauren said...

Thanks!! i actually saw this yesturday- then my computer died as i was posting a comment! I KNOW- the luck! ahaha

lauren